As we all know, Android Smartphone cannot play Bluray discs directly. This document can help us achieve watching Bluray discs on our Android Smartphone with HD H.264 MP4 format indirectly.
With the updates and upgrades of Android systems, Android devices are constantly updated. And Android Tablets/Phones become more and more popular among people all over the world. But there is a fact that we must face: Android devices neither support playing Blu-ray nor DVD movies. That means, if you want to watch Blu-ray movies on your Android smartphone anytime and anywhere you like, you will need to rip/compress Blu-ray to Android supported video formats like HD H.264 MP4 format, so that you can play your favorite Blu-ray movies freely on your Android smartphone.
To obtain this purpose, Firstly we need a converter which can convert Blu-ray to Android smartphone. You can google "Comparison between different ripper tools" to find the best tool for you. Maybe you will find some free software like handbrake, MakeMKV etc, after trying, you will find the softwares are slowly on running, MakeMKV can only be converted to MKV format.
After the comparison, you will find Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper is your best choose. Because Its operation is simple, and it can provide more formatting choices, and can be directly output format you want with the best effect. More importantly, it can support CUDA speeded-up. Here we take "convert Blu-ray discs on Android Smartphone with HD H.264 MP4 format" as an example. How to convert Blu-ray discs on Android Smartphone with HD H.264 MP4 format
Step 1: After you download and install the Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper on your PC, you can load your Blu-ray disc.
Tip: If you are running on Mac, you can turn too the Mac version-Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac.
Step 2: Choose the Format and set the parameter. You can choose the HD Video to select the "H.264 HD MP4(*.mp4)" And you can choose the appropriate format according to the mobile phone brand.
Step 3: Start to Convert Blu-ray to Android smartphone
The final step is to tap the Convert button and commence converting Blu-ray movies to Android smartphone. When the conversion finished, you can click "Open" to locate the ripped files and easily transfer them to your Android smartphone. In this way, you can easily play Blu-ray movies on Android smartphone without limitation. Great news for you! To celebrate the upcoming Easter Day, Pavtube Studio is planning to offer unique promotion items at April, 18, 2014. If you are interested, please follow us at our Facebook Page to get the latest news. Never miss your awesome Easter gifts and Specials!!!
Learn more special offer:
ByteCopy($42) + Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $80, Save $27
ByteCopy for Mac($42) + iMedia Converter for Mac($65) = Only $80, Save $27
Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) + DVD Creator($35) = Only 65$, Save $35
ChewTune ($29) + Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $75, Save $19
ByteCopy($42) + ChewTune($29) = Only $54, Save $17
Blu-ray Ripper($49) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $49, Save $35 How to transfer the Blu-ray to Android Tablet and Smartphone?
1. Connect your device to the USB port on your computer. Its USB storage is mounted as a drive and appears on your computer screen.
2. Copy files back and forth as you would using any other external device.
3. When you finish, eject the device from within Windows before unplugging the USB cable.
Mac OS transfer
1. Install Android File Transfer from www.android.com/filetransfer, and follow the instructions there. (If you are using Android File Transfer for the first time, double-click it to open it. After the first connection, it opens automatically whenever you connect.)
2. Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable. Android File Transfer starts, if it’s not already running, and opens a window that displays the contents of your device, along with storage space details at the bottom of the window.
3. Work with this window much as you do in the Finder window: open and close folders, create new folders, and drag files to or from it and other Finder windows.
4. Disconnect the USB cable when you finish.
If you want to know more detail about the operation, you can open the guide Further Reading
MKV Player for Android: This article gives you two feasible methods to make you enjoy your MKV videos on Android devices.
DVD to Android Phone: Follow this tutorial to rip and convert DVD movies to Android phone or tablet compatible video/audio formats with ease.
Blu-ray to Android tablet: This article will tell how to watch and Rip Blu-ray movies to Android Tablet on Win/Mac.
Top 5 Best Android Video Converter ReviewThis article tell the top 5 best Android Video Converter to help you to convert all videos/movies to Android friendly formats for freely playing.