Nook Tablet is getting hot these days. Many orders have been received on Barnes & Noble.
There’s a common opinion that Nook tablet will be a competitor to Amazon Kindle Fire. Nook Tablet has some advantages to those high price tablets such as iPad or Galaxy Tab 10.1. At $249, the Nook Tablet falls into territory that won’t make a huge dent in consumers’ pocketbooks, and it’s almost, but not quite, an impulse buy.
Another good point on Nook Tablet is: Its on-board storefronts for books, Android apps, and movies and TV shows are visually appealing. The device’s tight ties to the various storefronts, coupled with the company’s vast selection of movies. With these striking features, it’s great for us to watch DVD VOB movies on Nook Tablet.
Can Nook Tablet play DVD VOB movies directly? The answer is no. VOB file is one of the three types of files which are use on DVD. A DVD contains many different types of files, such as VOB, BUP and IFO. So we need a Nook Tablet DVD VOB converter, and convert DVD VOB movies to MP4 format before we put movies to Nook Tablet, MP4 format is perfectly supported by Nook Tablet. If you don’t know how to watch DVD VOB movies on Nook Tablet, please follow these steps below.
1. Download Foxreal Video Converter, this software is a great DVD VOB to MP4 converter, which can convert DVD VOB to Nook Tablet MP4 format. Video Converter Patch is recommended to download and install which supports latest devices such as Nook Tablet and Kindle Fire.
2. Install and launch the DVD VOB to MP4 converter, we can see the main interface.
3. Import DVD VOB file, then click Format column to choose Android> Nook Tablet (*.mp4).
4. You can set the output parameters as you want. By adjust the size and bitrate you can control the volume of output file.
5. Click conversion to start.
After converting, you just need to sync movies to Nook Tablet. Now, you will not have DVD VOB play problems on Nook Tablet forever!